Dr. Ravi Kumar Aluri
Chief Interventional Cardiologist
- Complex Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA) and stenting procedures with expertise in LMCA Interventions, Bifurcations lesions & CTO's.
- Primary Angioplasty and stenting for acute MI (Heart Attack)
- Transradial/Ulnar coronary interventions.
- Peripheral Interventions- Renal, Carotid, Aortic &Iliofemoral Stenting procedures.
- Paediatric catheterizations and device closures.
- Balloon valvotomies.
- Permanent Pacemaker Implantations including AICD & CRT Devices.
Paper Publications & Awards
- He was awarded the "Best outgoing M.D Student" in the Manipal Academy of Higher Education- July 1997.
- He received the "Best Scientific Paper" award in CSI -1997.
- National Merit Scholar-ship recipient during MBBS and one of the University toppers in II MBBS.
- He has presented many interesting cases in various international conferences.
- He is an invited international guest faculty at CCT-Japan, CIT-China, ASIA PCR-Singapore, TCT Asia Pacific-South Korea, TCT- USA, EURO PCR-Paris.
He Provides Best Cardiology Services.