Instead of these high carb loaded foods, try making these healthy versions of your favorite fast foods and enjoy them without any guilt. Listed below are the top 8 healthy fast food recipes, which can be made without putting in too much effort.
These are some healthy fast food recipes:
1) French Fries(serves 1)
The Healthy fast food recipes is the quickest way to ruin your diet plan is by consuming a serving of these golden fries. Oven version is much healthier.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¾tsp salt
- 3 medium baking potatoes
- ¼tsp grounded pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Brush 2 large cookie sheets with 1 tsp oil.
- Cut each unpeeled potato lengthwise into quarters and each quarter into lengthwise into 2 wedges.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with salt, pepper, and remaining 1tsp oil until evenly coated.
- Place the potatoes on cookie sheets, spreading them into an even layer. Make them into 2 batches.
- Place the cookie sheets on 2 oven racks. Oven-fry potatoes for 25mins or until tender and crisp. Turn the potatoes over once. Switch pans between upper and lower racks halfway through cooking.
2) Caesar Salad (serves 4)
If you think a high-calorie salad is unhealthy, give it a healthy makeover.This is the best Healthy fast food recipes.
- 4 oz. Italian bread
- 1 garlic clove
- Olive oil cooking spray
- ¼cup mayonnaise
- ¼cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Ground pepper powder
- 1 package of hearts of romaine lettuce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut bread into ½ inch-thick slices. Rub bread slices, on both sides, with cut sides of garlic.
- Cut bread into ½-inch cubes and place them in a jellyroll pan. Spray the bread liberally with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10mins or until golden-brown and crisp.
- Allow the croutons to cool in a pan.
- Meanwhile, in large salad bowl, mix mayonnaise, Parmesan, lemon juice, olive oil and ¼tsp pepper.
- Add lettuce and croutons to dressing in a bowl and toss to coat.
3) Inside-Out Chicken Kiev
This Healthy fast food recipe is quick, easy
recipe can be done with three simple ingredients.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 25g garlic butter
- 25g crispy breadcrumbs
- Place the chicken on a baking tray, brush little butter, season and cook under the grill for 15mins, turning once until cooked through.
- Mix the remaining garlic butter and breadcrumbs.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and smear each breast with breadcrumb butter mixture.
- Return to the grill and cook for 3-5mins until the breadcrumbs are golden and the butter melted.
- Serve alongside potatoes and peas or broad beans.
4) Couscous Salad (serves 4)
This 10min Healthy fast food recipes salad will make a healthy side dish when you are in a hurry.
- 300g Couscous or Bulghar wheat
- Vegetable stock
- 2 courgette
- 100g crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 20g parsley, chopped
- Cook the couscous or Bulghar wheat in vegetable stock according to instructions on the pack. Trim the ends off the courgettes and cut them into slices.
- Heat a griddle pan. Spray the courgette slices with oil and season. Cook for 2mins, turn over and cook 1-2mins more until softened and golden brown.
- Place it in a large bowl along with the cooked couscous or Bulghar wheat.
- Mix it with the remaining ingredients and serve at room temperature.
5) Corn And Green Bean Cakes (serves 4)
These vegetarian fritters are easy to make can serve as a Healthy fast food recipes snack for kids.
- 400g sweet corn kernels, boiled
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 50g green bean, chopped
- 100g self-raising flour
- 1 red chili, chopped
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 85ml milk
- 2 small avocado diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Put the sweetcorn, spring onions, beans, half of the chili and coriander, the flour, eggs, milk and seasoning in a large bowl.
- Mix and set aside.
- Mix the avocado with the rest of chili and coriander, lime juice and some seasoning and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add 6 mounds of the corn mixture, spaced apart.
- When they are browned on the underside, turn over and cook for another 1-2mins
- Transfer to a plate to keep warm.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve the cakes with the avocado salsa and chili jam
6) Asian Pulled Chicken Salad (serves 5)
This roasted-pull apart chicken is whipped with low-calorie ingredients.
- 1 kg roasted chicken
- ½ red cabbage, finely sliced
- 3 carrots, coarsely grated
- 5 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 red chilies, thinly sliced?
- Small amount of roughly chopped coriander?
- 2 heaps of roughly crushed roasted salted peanuts
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Shred the chicken into large chunks and place in a bowl.
- Add cabbage, carrots, spring onions, chillis and half the coriander.
- Toss this together with the dressing and place it onto a serving plate, then scatter over the remaining coriander and peanuts.
7) Summer Salmon with Papaya Salsa
This salmon recipe with teriyaki noodles and fruit salad is great for a balmy night.
- 1 Papaya, peeled and chopped
- ½ green pepper and ½ red pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of roughly chopped coriander
- 4 nests medium egg noodle
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 skinless, boneless salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 large handful of mixed salad leaves
- 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce
- To make salsa, add papaya, onion, chili, green peppers and red peppers, coriander, lime juice in a bowl, and toss well.
- Season and set aside
- Prepare the noodles according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, brush both sides of the salmon fillets with oil and season.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and cook salmon for 3-4mins on each side and set aside.
- Drain the noodles and toss with the teriyaki sauce.
- Pile the salad leaves and noodles onto plates.
- Top it with salmon and over the salsa.
8) Pecan Sticky Buns:
Sticky buns are hard to resist. This Healthy fast food recipes version of sticky buns is easier to make, and they are perfect for breakfast or as a snack.
- ¼ cup brown sugar and an extra 1/3 cup set aside
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp honey
- 9 tsp butter
- ¾ cup pecans
- 2 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cup buttermilk
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease a 9-inch metal cake pan.
To prepare the filling
Combine 1/4-cup brown sugar with cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
To prepare the topping
- In a saucepan, heat honey, remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar, and 2 tbsp butter on medium heat, until mixture is blended and is smooth, stirring occasionally.
- Pour topping into prepared pan, and sprinkle evenly with pecans and set aside.
To prepare dough
- In a large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a small bowl, mix buttermilk and 5 tbsp butter. With a spoon, stir buttermilk mixture into flour mixture until the liquid is absorbed.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface and until smooth for about 30 seconds. Pat dough into 12" by 9" rectangle. Brush dough with 1tbsp butter, and then sprinkle with filling. Starting at one short end, roll up dough jellyroll style.
- Cut dough crosswise into 8 slices, with seam side down.
- Place each slice on the pecan mixture in the cake pan with cut side down. Brush with remaining melted butter.
- Bake the buns for 28 to 30 minutes or until golden. Remove pan from oven.
- Place the serving plate immediately over the top of the pan and invert buns onto a plate, allowing the topping to run down sides.
- Remove baking pan. To serve warm, cool buns slightly or cool completely to serve later.
- Wrap the leftovers in foil and store at room temperature for up to 3 days.
It is time for you to swap the greasy, high carb fast foods with these healthy fast food recipes versions. Happy cooking!
"we would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some feedback on this article"