Though plastic water bottles have become common, convenient, & readily available, drinking this water is not the best thing to do.
- Harmful chemicals in plastic get mixed with water and can poison the human body.
- In the long run, a plastic water bottle can cause diabetes, cancer, behavioral problems, early puberty, infertility issues, liver cancer; thus throwing our entire immune system out of gear
- When the plastic bottle is exposed in the sun and becomes hot, it releases a toxin in water which can cause breast cancer.
- Be wary of vitamin-enriched plastic bottles available these days, they are more harmful.
- On the other hand, storing water in a copper vessel is highly recommended.
- Copper takes the water through a natural purification process.
- It kills microorganisms, molds, fungi, algae, and bacteria in the water that could harm the body.
- Thus water in copper vessels makes the water perfect for drinking.
Kindly Share Your Thoughts on this Article
Don't Miss Every Day Valuable Posts @ 7 am ist on www.plus100years.com/health-topic/