Paneer dosa recipe is an easy recipe and that is very healthy and delicious too. Paneer is nothing but the cottage cheese that is rich in calcium and a very healthy food. If you are bored with the traditional regular dosa, then try this paneer dosa for a change. You will have your palate go swirling for this very tasty and very delicious food.
Paneer Dosa Recipe :
Paneer dosa recipe is a very easy peasy recipe that you can try for a change from the regular dosa. If you are bored of the same dosa every now and then, try this cottage cheese, energy packed healthy dosa and you will love each bite of it. Your tummy is full and your palate enjoyed and you eat something that is very healthy for you. Isnâ€™t this good enough? So here is the recipe for the healthy paneer dosa.
Nutritional value per serving:
Ingredients for making Paneer Dosa :
Rice- 3 cups
Split black gram 1 cup
Fenugreek seeds1 tsp
Onion 2 large size or 3 medium sized
Potato 400 gm
Cottage cheese 150 gm
Green chilly 3
Mustard seeds 1 tsp
Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
Curry leaves 12-14
Salt -1 ½ tsp
Oil as required to make paneer dosa
Procedure for making Healthy Paneer Dosa Recipe :
- Firstly you will have to soak rice and split black gram in water for almost 6 hours. Once soaked, you will have to grind it into a fine batter and for this you can use little water. The batter should not be very thick and at the same time it should not be runny too. Add salt to the batter and leave it for fermentation for almost 12 hours.
- Take the potatoes and peel it and cut it into small cubes or pieces. Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Take the paneer and grate it and keep it aside. Grate green chilly too.
- Take a pan and add some oil in it. When the oil is hot, add mustard seeds and curry leaves into it and let it splutter. Add onions and saute until it is golden brown in color. Now you can add potatoes, green chilly, grated paneer and mix well. Now add turmeric powder, red chilly powder and salt to taste. Saute it for a couple of minutes and once done, take it off from the stove. Let it cool down and it has to be used for stuffing for the dosa.
- Now take a non stick pan (tava) for making dosa and sprinkle some water on it. Grease the pan with a drop of oil so that the dosa comes out clean and crisp. Take a tbsp of the batter and spread it on the tava in a circular movement.
- Let it cook in low flame. When the dosa has cooked completely, use one tsp of the stuffing and spread it all over the dosa. Leave for half a minute. Now roll it slowly and serve hot. Your crispy paneer dosa is ready. You can serve it with sambar and chutney.
- While making dosa, remember that you sprinkle water and grease the pan so that the dosa comes out clean and crisp everytime.
"Your comment is valuable here"