Walking is also known as ambulation. It is one of the major gaits of locomotion among legged animals and other living beings. Walking is a process that is typically slower than running and different gaits.
Walking is a natural phenomenon. Ancient humans are used to walking more than 20 miles per day for their daily activities like hunting and other survival needs.
Our magnificent Human body is structured for walking with 2 legs. Natural energy is generated throughout the body by walking. Modern Lifestyle has been affected by humans walking, and simultaneously, it is affecting our health.
Now we will discuss the following scenarios:
Why must you walk daily? What happens in your body? What do you get?
First of all, you must know walking is the best medicine and can heal various health issues naturally and keeps you active throughout the day.
Here are the top reasons to adopt walking regularly:
1. It’s a free and flexible exercise.
2. Glaucoma research foundation concluded their research by recommending walking as the best exercise to get rid of glaucoma and to improve the eyesight.
3. Walking a mile per day burns 100 calories approximately. 1 mile is roughly 2000 steps and can be completed quickly in 20 min.
4. Experts across the globe recommended walking 10,000 steps in a day is good for losing weight and improves overall health status.
5. During walking, the heart becomes more adequate and delivers more oxygen and nutrients to the organs. The result of walking will keep your heart secure and healthy and improves your heart functioning.
6. Famous Cardiologists refer walking for improving heart health. Walking regularly can reduce cardiovascular diseases by 80%.
7. Walking improves brain functioning and also decreases diseases like Alzheimer’s risk.
8. Various studies have shown that daily 30 minutes of walking can boost energy levels, cut arthritic pain by half, and slash the risk of dying by 23%.
9. Walking improves confidence levels.
10. Walking increases the production of feel-good endorphins. It can improve mood and self-esteem. According to multiple studies, brisk walking boosts endorphins, which can reduce stress hormones and alleviate mild depression.
11. Taking a regular 20-minute walk has also been found to reduce fatigue in cancer patients.
12. Asthma patients can heal with walking. It improves your fitness levels and can be a great way for you to increase your lung capacity and help you to relax. Start walking and build up slowly and get faster in walking, which further improves your progress.
13. It controls and decreases Hypertension.
14. Walking is declared as an ideal exercise among CKD patients.
15. How high blood pressure and walking are connected?
Regular walking makes the heart stronger. A healthier heart can pump blood easily with less effort. If the heart pumps lesser than the normal, arteries decrease its force, which results in low blood pressure. Walk daily to stabilize blood pressure levels into normal as 120/80
16. A signified study processed by the researchers at New Mexico Highlands University (NMHU) state that the foot's impact during walking sends pressure waves through the arteries. This process significantly modifies and increases the supply of blood to the brain, which keeps our health stable.
17. Creatinine is a chemical waste product produced in the blood that passes through the kidneys to be filtered and eliminated in urine. High creatin levels sometimes lead to kidney failure. Thus, Walking is considered as the best natural exercise for kidneys and can reduce the creatin levels.
According to a study by the German researchers conducted in 2008, walking will speed up the rate of food moved through the stomach and solves any digestion problems.
19. Pregnant women:
Walking is the most beneficial exercise among pregnant women. Regular walking helps in reducing gestational diabetes risk and a normal delivery is possible with ease of pain.
The thyroid gland plays a vital role in our body. The Thyroid produces a hormone that regulates the metabolism, the process that converts what you eat and drink to energize your body. Walking is mentioned as a simple and effective exercise for a thyroid problem. You can see amazing positive results if walking is performed regularly.
21. Globally variety of studies proved walking is essential for pre-diabetic or type 2 diabetes or you are on insulin.
22. Adopt walking every morning and evening which gives better physical results and manages glucose levels.
23. Walking is the most convenient natural remedy for obesity.
24. Walking reduces osteoporosis risk.
"Walk every day for Better Health"
Kindly Share Your Thoughts on this Article
Don't Miss Every Day Valuable Posts @ 7 am ist on www.plus100years.com/health-topic/