A peaceful walk in nature cannot be replaced by any machines in this universe!
- The University of Exeter in UK researches reviewed various studies and confirmed Walking has multitudinous physical and mental benefits compared to a treadmill.
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends a 30-minute walk 5 times a week can reduce stress, burns up to 1000 calories.
- Treadmill wrecks posture, stress the hip, knee and ankle joints, pressures lower back, etc.
- Opt for treadmill only in the restricted scenarios on walking outside like unusual weather.
- Regular walking is surrounded by nature where treadmill walking is machine-oriented indoor walking equipment.
Fact check about the treadmill and regular walking, walking is the natural exercise for humans we no need any equipment, but we can prefer a treadmill in some situations.