Boiled potatoes are full of energy and everyone from young to old loves them. But serving plain boiled potatoes can be boring. The cream and beans cheese potatoes recipe adds a new twist to your regular serving and encourages people to eat more.
- 4 boiled potatoes, unpeeled
- Â¾ cup baked beans
- 1 tbsp baked beans
- Â¼ cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Â½ tsp chili powder
- Â½ cup thick beaten curd
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- Â¼ cup processed cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
- Coriander sprig for garnishing
Method forÂ Cream and Beans Cheese Potatoes
- Cut the potato each into two halves horizontally
- Scoop the potatoes from the middle so that a small depression for filling is formed.
- Keep it aside.
For the Toppings
- Take a broad, non-stick pan and heat butter into it.
- Add onions and saute for 1 minute on medium flame stirring in between.
- Add chili powder, tomato ketchup, salt, and cheese and stir well.
- Cook for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Divide the topping into 8 parts and keep aside
Filling the Potatoes
- Fill the halves of each potato with a portion of bean topping.
- Cover it with a dollop of cream cheese and garnish with coriander sprig.
Note: To avoid bland taste, boil the potatoes with a pinch of salt in the water. You can remove the potato peel if you do not like it.
Thanks for Reading this Post