Arsenicum album is on the list of the top fifteen most essential remedies in homeopathy. It is derived from arsenic and is poisonous in the crude form. Arsenicum in homeopathy is prepared by removing arsenic from cobalt, iron and nickel at high temperatures. Then the powder is diluted and ground with lactose.
Most of the pills contain single molecule of original arsenic. Arsenicum album in homeopathy is used to treat a wide range of symptoms.
Earlier Arsenic was used like a remedy for cattle disease but later on it was successfully tried on human diseases and was considered as one of the best ailment in homeopathy.
However it is not necessary that homeopathy will suit every patient. In many cases there is no positive effect even sometimes side-effects are also experienced.
Advantages of Arsenicum Album:
- Arsenicum album is a well proven homeopathic medication and is frequently used to cure several symptoms.
- It affects all parts and tissues of the body.
- It is used to treat chronic disease, panic attacks, chicken pox, cold, indigestion, coughs, boils, skin infections, anxiety disorders, asthma, food poisoning, flu, measles, fevers, cystitis, eye inflammations, herpes burns etc.
- It can also be used to treat cancer, lumps, septic infections, alcoholism, malaria and syphilis.
- It is also proven to be helpful in the patients suffering from mental disorders. However it does not help in all stages of the disease.
- Patients needing Arsenicum album have general symptoms like restlessness, pale, weakness etc. They are likely to catch cold easily.
Disadvantages of Arsenicum Album:
Arsenic is recommended when the intake is in normal food quantity.??
- Over dose of Arsenicum Album have severe consequences.
- Restlessness and various allergies can be experienced when not taken under a proper guidance of a doctor or a medical practitioner.
We welcome your comments on this post