Updated : 20-01-2024
Are you trying to find the most effective Solution for Hair Loss? Have you spent a great deal of cash on Hair Loss Cure products that didn't work?
Want to know the way to Grow Natural Black & Long Hair Faster? So here is the solution for your hair issues.
To understand hair problems let's start with basic science. The human body has many hair follicles lining the skin.
The follicles generate hair and pigment cells that contain melanin.
Over time, hair follicles lose pigment cells, which leads to grey/white hair color. Hair loss/thinning and greying may be a hair concern characterized by loss of quite 100-150 strands each day.
The number of hair falls can range from mild, moderate, or severe counting the number of hair falls.
Find here the Indian Diet Plan for Hair Growth
Various factors trigger hair issues. Nutritional deficiency like anemia, vitamin deficiency, or metabolic conditions like thyroid disorders, stress, cancer, and due to certain medications.
Besides this poor hair hygiene, dandruff, and scalp psoriasis are other triggers.
In any individual who complains of hair fall, it's always advisable to seek out the underlying cause for appropriate treatment.
Why Getting Hair Loss and Grey Hair
1. Protein: Protein is the building block of hair, and a scarcity of it can cause a spread of problems, including hair greying and hair fall.
Protein is a vital part of our hair, our hair is made of almost 80-85% of a protein referred to as keratin. Proteins aren't only an important part of our overall health but also play an enormous role in the development of our new hair strands.
2. Genetics: Premature greying is essentially connected to genetics.
3. Vitamin deficiencies: Any deficiencies of vitamin B-6, B-12, biotin, vitamin D, or vitamin E can cause premature greying/ Hair fall. Medical conditions include some autoimmune diseases and deficiencies in thyroid function.
4. Stresses: There are conflicting research studies on real-life stress, like injury, resulting in hair issues.
5. Smoking: A study showed that smokers are 2 ½ times more likely to start out greying before 30 than non-smokers which causes hair fall & premature greying.
6. Chemical-led Products/Wrong Products: Using incorrect hair products is one of the common reasons for hair fall.
Diet For Healthy Hair
Hair is nearly entirely made from protein, and therefore the scalp, the living breathing powerhouse behind hair, requires protein to stay operating and for correct hair metabolism.
" We must consume enough protein to satisfy our amino acid dietary requirements. Some e.g. Vegetarian sources: Lentils, peas, quinoa. Non-vegetarians: Eggs, omega-3 rich fatty fish. "
Consume sufficient vitamins like vitamins A, E, D, and B for white hair and greying of hair. a) Vitamin D: salmon, mushrooms, milk, and eggs) Vitamin B12: tuna, nutritional yeast, fortified cereals. C) Vitamin E: sunflower seeds and almond oil, hazelnuts, peanuts, spinach). Vitamin A: sweet potatoes, spinach, carrots, ricotta cheese.
Vitamins in our diet can remove white hair problem permanantely
Ensure intake of minerals like magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, and selenium for hair issues. a) Zinc: oysters, nuts and seeds, beans. b) Iron: garden cress seeds, dark leafy greens, fortified cereals, white beans, dark chocolate, lentils. c) Copper: oysters, unsweetened chocolate, potatoes, shiitake mushrooms. d) Selenium: Brazil nuts, whole grains. e) Magnesium: chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, cashews, spinach.
Consume a supplement of Ashwagandha (Indian ginseng) which is rich in amino acids and antioxidants that can help in strengthening hair and reduce hair breakage. It stimulates the production of melanin. Melanin may be a pigment that's the color of hair which reduces further greying of hair.
Amla juice is a beneficial tonic for both skin and hair. It strengthens your hair strands thereby facilitating hair growth and strengthening of the hair follicle.
Top 12 Foods for Healthy Hair
Include all these foods in your regular diet and consider it all as an Indian diet plan for hair growth and healthy hair.
Spinach is rich in iron, folate, vitamin A and C, spinach is a powerhouse of goodness. This leafy green vegetable boosts the production of sebum, an oily, waxy substance that helps moisturize the scalp, keeping your hair strong and healthy.
It helps with scalp health and hair growth, avocado is rich in vitamins and minerals. Fatty acids, folate, and vitamin K and C, strengthen your hair.
It is also called a miracle tree. Moringa powder has a rich quantity of Zinc, Vitamin A, chlorophyll, amino acids, and antioxidants. It moisture the hair and leave it soft and healthy.
Egg yolk can be a superfood for your hair due to the unique combination of vitamins found inside. It has Vitamins A and E, biotin, and folate are just some of the nutrients that promote hair growth and healthy hair.
Is a superfood that is excellent for scalp care, and strengthening your follicles!
Our hair structure is close to 99% protein. Amla is rich in amino acids and proteins that help in hair growth, hair fall, and nourish the roots of the hair. You can take one or two fruit maximum per day.
7. Sweet potatoes
It is Fibre rich source of beta-carotene. Beta-carotene is converted into to vitamin A which increases the rate of hair growth and encourages thicker hair while preventing hair follicles from degeneration.
Beetroot is a great source of food to stay away from hair loss. It's a good source of potassium which can prevent hair loss and enhance hair growth. Take daily 3-4 cubes of beetroots with your meals.
9. Vitamin C-rich foods
Blueberries. Strawberries, kiwis, and tomatoes.
Vitamin C is very Significant for blood circulation to the scalp and supports the small blood vessels that provide your hair nourishment.
10. Wheat Grass Powder/juice
Wheatgrass juice contains 17 amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, all essential for keeping our hair, it's very rich in antioxidants, and it greatly prevents premature aging too.
11. Aloe vera
It works as a natural conditioner and cools the scalp. Aloe vera has Vitamin B2, B6, B12, B& Vitamin C. The B vitamins aid in reducing hair thinning.
12. Fenugreek seeds
It has properties that help promote shiny & soft hair. It fights dandruff, dryness of hair, and hair thinning.
Contact: Dietitian- Trupthi Mohit Vyas for your Hair Problems - WhatsApp: 9398601060
Home Remedies for WHITE HAIR and HAIR FALL
Your Indian Diet Plan For Hair Growth includes all these home remedies
1. Rice water is rich in amino acids, antioxidants, and minerals which reduce or hamper the skin aging process. It could also inhibit the activity of elastase, an enzyme liable for skin aging. Rice water for Hair promotes - makes hair smoother, Increases shine, makes hair stronger, and helps long hair growth.
HOW TO PREPARE- To ferment rice water, follow the steps of the soaking method. Before straining, leave the rice water to face at room temperature for up to 2 days, allowing it to ferment. In a clean bowl strain rice water. Wash hair with shampoo. *pour rice water onto your hair * massage the rice water into the hair and scalp * leave on for up to twenty minutes * Rinse hair thoroughly from warm water.
2. Black Tea For Hair: - Take tea decoction into a glass of water and convey it to boil teaspoons after it becomes too chill apply this water to your hair leave it for 15 minutes and wash. Follow this method. Just during a week to urge obviate white of hair.
3. Onion Paste For Hair: - Take 1 Onion and make a paste out of it. Apply this paste to your scalp and leave it to urge dry. If you've got time do this daily otherwise you can do it once a week. Leave it for 30 minutes. Wash your hair with regular shampoo. It'll help to prevent your hair fall.
4. Carrot Juice For Hair: - Daily drink a glass (approx 220g) of juice it'll assist you to prevent white hair. It also helps keep your hair healthy and powerful. Don’t apply it to hair.
5. Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice For Hair: - Take 3 teaspoons of lemon juice with some curry leaves and boil it with coconut oil. Apply to your hair and massage your scalp. Leave it for 1 hour before shampooing your hair. Repeat every week.
6. Carom seeds (ajwain)For Hair growth: Help in reducing hair fall and premature greying. Add seeds in 1 cup of water and cook. Drink one glass of this a day until you begin seeing the results.
By knowing about these home remedies and lifestyle modifications to stop hair fall & grey hair, you'll enjoy your natural hair color for an extended. Look out for your stress levels, diet, and water intake, and avoid using hair products containing paraben, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), and sodium Laureth sulfate (SLES).
Indian Diet Plan For Hair Growth really helps you when your other health conditions are perfect, studies have shown that diet, exercise, and good health is essential to overcome hair problems.