Here we mentioned the Top 3 Juices To Overcome Constipation and easy steps to prepare the juices.
1. Prune juice For Constipation
Prunes are the most popular constipation remedy. The prune juice's sorbitol softens your stools despite the fibre's bulkiness. Prune juice contains iron and vitamin C.
The amount of fibre in an 8-ounce glass is 2.6, 10% of your daily intake. Dried plums or prunes can also prevent constipation.
According to a 2011 study, prunes are the first-line treatment for mild to moderate constipation.
Prunes have limited digestive health research. A 2018 study demonstrated that eating 80 grams of prunes daily significantly increased stool weight and frequency.
The California Dried Plum Board financed this research.
Juicing prunes removes most of their fibre. Prunes include sorbitol, magnesium, and potassium, which promote bowel function and make them laxatives.
How to make prune juice
- Put 2 litres of water and Prune 300 g into the pot.
- Over medium or high heat, warm the pot. After boiling, turn the heat down to low, add a lid, and simmer for about two minutes.
- Blend until smooth prunes and water in a blender.
- If desired, strain the mixed mixture through a sieve to remove the bigger pieces.
- Pour into bottles, then store in the fridge.
2. Lemon juice
Vitamin C, an antioxidant molecule that draws water into the intestine, is abundant in lemons. Softening stools and promoting bowel motions can be helped by increasing the amount of water in the gut.
Constipation may result from mild dehydration. Drinking more water may make you less constipated. Some people may find relief from constipation by consuming water and lemon.
People can add lemon juice and drink lemon water to their diets to stay hydrated. Where possible, use lemons that are freshly harvested nearby.
How to make lemon water
Add half a lemon's worth of juice to a glass of warm water to make lemonade. Try consuming this concoction at night and in the morning.
Remember to stay hydrated all day long.
3. Apple juice For Constipation
Apple juice can be slightly laxative. Because of its high fructose-to-glucose-to-sorbitol ratio, it's typically advised for constipated kids. It also includes sorbitol and fibre, which may help ease constipation.
However, excessive amounts may cause digestive pain.
The USDA reports that sugar in a medium apple is 4.37 g of fibre and 18.91 g.
Apples, among other nutrients, contain vitamin C, calcium, and vitamin A. Pectin also includes water-soluble fibre that may aid digestion.
Not only juices we follow these Top 10 Home Remedies To Overcome Constipation Problem quickly
Apple juice is high in sugar. Thus it might upset sensitive bowels and may be less constipation-relieving than other juices since juicing reduces fibre content.
Use local, organic, fresh apples if possible.
How to make apple juice
- Apples can be juiced whole and consumed, or apple juice can be added to other juices or smoothies.
- To add more fibre, keep the skin on when preparing apple juice at home.
- That being said, more will be needed to follow the juicing procedure.