We are ready to help you: +91 7989927156
Constipation is becoming a very serious case and embarrassing to most of us. It is leading to various health issues. According to the Ayurveda Constipation is the imbalance between “Air and Space” which is known as “Vata Dosha” in Ayurvedic terms.
A survey done by a global marketing research agency, 14% of India's urban population was found to be suffering from chronic constipation.
Constipation is having difficulty in emptying the bowels associated with hardened feces. It slowdowns the movement of food wastage (stool) through the digestive tract. It also observed to have less than 3 bowels in a week. Constipation causes for a variety of reasons either occasionally or with health issues.
What causes constipation?
Constipation is caused due to various reasons few of them are listed below.
1.Sesame Seeds: Sesame seeds contain oil which moisturizes the intestine. If dried stools are the problem, sesame seeds will clear it and eases the flow.
2. Flax Seeds: The flax seeds are known for its fiber content. It helps in cleansing the digestive system and intestines. This indeed gives relief from constipation.
3. Mint Tea: Mint tea will helps in slew the digestion problems. Mint contains menthol which has an antispasmodic effect. This relaxes the digestive muscles and gives relief from constipation.
4. Lemon Water: As we all know how Lemon water does miracles to our body. It even heals constipation if taken on regular basis. Lemon acts as a cleansing agent for the intestines and detoxifies your body system.
Drink the juice on empty stomach every morning to get rid of constipation
5. Apple Cider Vinegar: ACV does amazing benefits to our health. It cleans the gas, waste and eases the stool which helps in the proper digestive process.
6. Raisins: These are packed with rich fiber and acts as natural laxatives. This makes wonders for pregnant women suffering from constipation.
7.Prunes: Prunes are fiber-rich foods and contain compounds which trigger the intestine contraction which makes you to go easier without any pain.
8.Castor Oil: This has been using for centuries for constipation issues. It even kills the intestine worms.
9.Coffee: Coffee everyone’s favorite. It stimulates the colon and speeds up in removing wastage from your body. Choose caffeinated coffee for better results.
10.Figs: Figs either taken dried or ripe has the same benefits. It helps in proper digestion and gives relief from constipation pain.
Constipation may cause due to various underlying issues. Though these home remedies for constipation gives you relief and if you are facing it for a long time, you must speak to the doctor who helps in finding the potential cause and suggests the needed treatment protocol.
Be Healthy! Eat Healthily! Stay Happy! Live Long!