Mango season cannot end without a delicious Mango cake. Let’s try this amazing mango cake this summer with fresh mangoes and healthy ingredients. Cook this cake with an oven or on a pressure cooker.
- 2 mangoes or 1 cup mango cubes
- 1 and ½ cup all-purpose flour or whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup of sugar powder
- ½ cup milk at room temperature
First, take mangoes, peel and cut them, and make a thick puree with a blender. Add sugar as per your taste while blending the mangoes.
- Add vinegar, oil to the mango puree and mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a bowl and mix it well.
- Add milk and mango puree until the batter is mixed well
- Take a pan and grease with oil or butter
- Add the butter to the pan and settle it down without any bubbles
- You can make this cake in either oven or Pressure cooker.
- Preheat the pressure cooker by adding 1 ½ cup salt to it for 15 min.
- Keep the cake batter pan in the cooker and close the lid without a vessel and cook on a medium flame for 20 minutes.
- If you are using oven pre-heat oven 365 degrees and cook cake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Check whether the cake is cooked completely or not with a tooth stick and cool it down.
You can add frosting or cream to this cake as per your taste or eat directly. Let us know how your cake made your day