Kids just run away from the name of spinach but now we have a tasty way to make them love spinach. This recipe is healthy, tasty and not to forget it takes very less time.
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 2 onion medium sized, chopped.
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- 2 to 3 large eggs.
- 1 ½ cup low fat cottage cheese.
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese.
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese.
- 5 cup raw spinach.
- ½ tsp salt.
Method of preparation:
- Start with preheating the microwave at 375 degrees.
- Take a saute pan and heat oil in it.
- Now add finely chopped onions to the oil.
- When the onions become transparent add minced garlic to it.
- Cook it for about ten minutes and caramelized.
- Take a large bowl and beat eggs in it.
- Now put cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese in a food processor.
- Add spinach and the onion-garlic mixture prepared earlier to the food processor.
- Combine it well and make a paste.
- Take a muffin pan and grease it well.
- Pour the above paste to the greased muffin pan.
- Put the muffin pan in the preheated microwave oven.
- Bake it for 30 minutes.
- Bake till the top of the paste has become golden brown and the fillings are set.
- Spinach is rich in vitamin K, vitamin A vitamin B-12.
- Spinach is also a great source of potassium, calcium, folate, iron etc.
Health benefits of Spinach bites :
The dish is full of spinach and is highly rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, Vitamin B-12, iron, magnesium and much more that are good for skin, bones, and hairs.
" Try to share your experience on this healthy recipe"