Lord Rudra is a widely popular deity worshipped by the religion of Hinduism since the Vedic period. Rudra, a manifestation of Lord Shiva sometimes terms as Rudra or simply Shiva interchangeably.
Sri Rudram, found in Taittiriya Samhita from Krishna Yajurveda, is regarded as one of the famous jewels of the Vedas.
If we devote ourselves to Rudra, we can easily feel his destructive and cleansing force. Even though their name sounds fierce, Shiva is highly benevolent and merciful in fulfilling their devotees' expectations or needs. Now we see- What Are The 10 Benefits Of Chanting Sri Rudram?
Sri Rudram is in two parts
2nd Part. Chamakam
The first part is known as Namakam because of the repeated use of the word "Namo" in it.
The second part is known as Chamakam because of the repeated use of the words "Chame" in it.
When we chant Sri Rudram?
The Sri Rudram is commonly chanted during the Pradosha time, which is considered to be a time auspicious for the worship of Shiva. Or any day any time.
Lord Shiva deities can perform abhisheka on shiva linga while chanting the Shri Rudram mantra with deep concentration.
Śrī Rudram is divided into 11 anuvākas (passages)
Top 10 Benefits of Chanting Rudra Mantras
- Sri Rudram is one of the powerful Vedic mantras; thus, chanting with heartful devotion correctly with peace produces a sense of vibration in one who chants. This vibration brings positive energy to the chanter as well as to listeners too.
- Chanting Rudra mantras have the magical power of discarding fear and any confusion that travels through the mind.
- As we all are humans, thus every one of us, at least one time in our life, has one or different kind of fear that revolves around us, but those who chant Rudra mantras regularly with deep devotion and focus help to overcome every type of fear and stresses from him.
- Rudra's mantra is instant relief for all illnesses, diseases, and discomforts. It improved a person's overall health when he started devoting himself to Lord Shiva.
- It also helps in boosting energy. Sometimes when you feel that your energy is completely drained, go for chanting the Rudra mantra for some time.It would recharge your whole body, and you would be refreshed again.
- Rudra's mantra tends to relieve us from harmful effects from planets and, as a result, brings stability and peacefulness to one's life. In simple words, it discards the planet's negative influence and augments the planet's positive energy.
- If we chant the Sri Rudra, it brings overall development to your nearby community and the chanter. In addition, it provides a safety shield against harmful diseases, ghosts, devils, black magic, monsters, and more.
Also Read :Holy Rudraksha Not Only Used For Worship of God,It Can Cure Many Illnesses
- Chanting Sri Rudra gives powers that help expand wealth, intelligence, and happiness in life.
- Some of its phrases give the power to get huge wealth, a good wife, a settled job, and blessings of getting a son for those who devote themselves to Lord Shiva.
- It helps gain intelligence or Trikala Gnan(complete knowledge linked with past, present, and future).
- Most importantly, to get rid of all kinds of enemies and troubles with which you are going in life.
- “Where a devout reciter of the Rudram lives, be it in a home, village or any temple or any place, that place will be free from disease, drought, thefts, and other ills.”
It gives us an instant solution for troubles, health issues, depression, wealth problems, etc.
It drives all kinds of negative energy. The ocean of life becomes easy to cross if we start devoting ourselves to God in this way. It also gives a protective shield in overcoming diseases, monsters, ghosts, etc. Thus, chant more and more Sri Rudram mantras to keep yourselves for always.
One of the popular and effective Maha Mrutyunjay Mantra from Sri Rudram
" Om Trayambakam Yajamahe, Sugandhim Pushti Vardhanam Urvaarukamiva Bandhanaan Mrityoormokshiya Maamritat
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti "
Meaning Is : We the devotees of Lord Shiva worships The Three-Eyed Lord Shiva who is almighty,powerful,fragnant and nourishes all his devotees for their well-being. If we worship him,it may liberate from death for the sake of immortality similar to fruit ripe cucumber isolates itself from the binding stalk.
Thanks For Reading -Kindly share your opinion on this article
Add new comment