Until some time back, very few people knew about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). Tiredness, waking up during night, finding it difficult to rest, dizziness all is a part of this syndrome.
Many people suffer from this debilitating syndrome but do not have even the slightest idea about why they keep on feeling foggy and dizzy all through the day. CFS is not a disorder or disease in itself. Rather it is a combination of different symptoms caused due to a set disease.
Each person can show different set of symptoms of fatigue.
Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Chronic fatigue symptoms are endless. The most common such symptoms include:
- Muscle spasm and muscle fatigue
- Complete exhaustion
- Recurring nausea, abdominal pain accompanied by diarrhea
- Dizziness, vertigo, foggy concentration
- Persistent headaches, stiff back and neck
- Sleep disorders and immune manifestations such as sore throat, tender lymph nodes, flu-like symptoms, hypersensitivity to the medication, chemicals, and development of allergies.
- Abdominal bloating, food intolerance, being sick most of the time, dizziness while standing
There is no single cause of chronic fatigue syndrome, nor you can limit it to any single symptom or pattern, but in some cases, it is caused due to chronic infection from the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV).
The CFS symptoms dehydrate the body thereby making the lymphatic system sluggish. It leads to slowness in the disposal of the waste systems, which can increase the presence of toxicity in the body, causing the onset of several other diseases.
Due to this, the body is unable to cleanse itself and the toxic level in the body starts increasing. At one point, these toxins assail the brain causing mental fogginess and chronic fatigue syndrome.
"We welcome your comments on this Post"