How to Make Healthy Carrot Juice Recipe
Carrot is a type of biennial, edible herb producing rosette of around 8 to 10 leaves above the ground surface and a conical, fleshy taproot below. These carrot roots are edible and eaten in the form of juices or freshly cooked. They are used to produce beverages and eaten raw as salads.
- 4 carrots
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp chilled water
- ¼ inch ginger, roughly chopped
- Wash the carrot.
- Use a peeler to peel its skin and then chop it into bite-sized pieces
- Transfer the chopped carrot pieces to mixer.
- Add ginger pieces, sugar and chilled water and blend until it forms a smooth paste.
- Strain and serve chilled.
- Carrot is known to be the best healing foods.
- Its juice is enriched with high quality nutrients.
- Carrot juice is a good source of vitamins C, A, K, D, E, B1 and B6.
- It is also rich in potassium, biotin, magnesium, calcium, organic sodium, phosphorus and certain trace minerals.
- Carrot contains anti-oxidant carotene that fights against many diseases.
Health Benefits of Carrot Juice Recipe
Carrot juice has wide health benefits and is advised for general well being of the health and for treating certain health problems. Carrot juice has been found helpful in:
- Immune system
- Nursing mothers
- Skin problems
- Kidney health
- Thread worms
- Water retention