Glowing and beautiful skin is the desire of all women. And you can easily achieve this desired effect using your kitchen ingredients. Beetroot for skin is used and it is one vegetable that is clearly identified from the others due to its dark pigment.
A super food beetroot is highly nutritious and is advised for improving your overall health. Beetroot for hair is really good. Beetroot is ideally used for coloring your hair. However, it can be also used effectively to make your skin glow.
Benefits of Beetroot for skin
Beetroot Is A Excellent Blood Purifier and Cleanser
Beetroot is loaded with lots of essential vitamins and is highly rich in folic acid, which is known to fight different premature aging symptoms such as wrinkles and the onset of fine lines.
Beetroot in the diet is excellent and it is suggested by all beauticians. Beetroot for skin is known to be an excellent blood purifier.
Pureblood ensures healthy and glowing skin from within and provides your skin with an even tone, which looks beautiful even without any makeup. Thus, beetroot for the face will add more glow and beauty making it look fairer and brighter.
Oatmeal and Beetroot Facemask for Tones Skin
- Slice the beetroot and blend it in a mixie with oatmeal.
- Add a sufficient amount of water to turn the mixture into a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on the face and wash it off when it has dried completely.
- While removing gently scrub it using your fingertips. Make sure that you do not have long nails that can scar your face while you are scrubbing.
- This beetroot face mask really helps and works a lot for getting toned skin.
Beetroot and Yogurt Face Mask for Dry Skin
- Take some slices of beetroot and blend them into a smooth paste adding a little water.
- Add a couple of almond oil drops and yogurt and spread the paste on your skin.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash off with warm water. Regular use of this mask makes your skin supple, even-toned, and glowing.
How to Prepare a Beetroot Blusher
If you want to use a natural blusher to enhance your facial beauty, you can boil small pieces of beetroot for around 2 minutes and use the pigment thus formed as a blusher. You can use the beetroot color as a cosmetic for your face. Moisturize your skin well before you use the blusher so that you get the perfect shade you want.
Thanks for reading this article share your comments on this Post