Why is Omega 3 Fatty acids a Buzz word nowadays? Only the reason is Omega-3 fatty acids are a group of polyunsaturated fatty acids that are important for a number of functions in the body.You can get many powerful benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids when you consume it in your daily diet.
Here are the main important benefits of omega-3 fatty acids :
- Clears the Heart Blockages: Omega-3 fatty acids clears the arteries in Heart.It means these acids can store the Good fats and reduced Bad Cholesterol.That is the reason benefits of omega-3 fatty acids are much useful to maintain our Heart Healthily.
- Controls the Joint Pains and Rheumatoid Arthritis(RH)
- Some Results showed that these Acids are helpful in eye health and Brain related Disorders
- Omega -3 fatty acids can reduce Blood Pressure levels.
- Omega -3 Fatty acids can improve skin condition.Especially for people suffering from Psoriasis, Aging Problems, Wrinkles on the face.
- Controls and Reduces the Risk of Diabetes
- Reduces the risk of Alzheimer's disease
- Can reduce the Risk of Cancers: Cancer is one of the leading causes of death around the world helpful in Colon Cancer, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer.
- Helpful in Fatty Liver
- Reduces the Depression and improves Good Sleep
Sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids :
Non-Vegetarian Food Sources:
- Salmon Fish
- Tuna Fish
- Sardines Fish
- Lake Trout
- Mackerel Fish
- Herring Fish
Vegetarian Food Sources:
- Flax seeds
- Leafy Greens
- Hemp seeds
- Wild Rice
- Chia seeds
- Mustard Oil
Friends from today onwards add Omega-3 fatty acids in your diet.
Pavan Kumar Elkoochi
Is a Healthcare Evangelist, Writer, Social Thinker, Healthcare Business Analyst Trainer, Mentor He strongly Believes Health is Wealth
"We welcome your comments on this Post"