Morning to Night we are surrounded with many types of gadgets and stare for a long time to the screen. This will lead to increase eye related problems which decrease the vision. Today we are here to discuss on Ways to Improve Your Eyesight Naturally.
We all know how much important our eyes are for us. From starting the day in the morning till we sleep in the night we cannot do any work without our vision. There are many ways to improve your eyesight naturally and few of the important ones are discussed here. Below is the list do's and don'ts on Ways to improve your eyesight naturally.
Here is the list of Do's to protect eyesight:
Make sure to have the needed Rest to your body:
Everyone needs minimum 8 hours of sleep per day. Rest is much needed especially for eyes to make eye muscles, retina work properly.
As the overall day work will strain eyes and decreases vision. Not only sleep but also one must give regular breaks of 5-10 minutes throughout the day to relax eyes.
Best exercises to improve your eyesight naturally :
To do these exercises you need just a peaceful space. All these exercises will relax eye muscles, removes stress, increases vision, boosts concentration and improve eyesight.
While performing these entire exercises one must need to breathing exercise. A continuous breath in and breath out should be performed. After doing any of the above exercises you must need to close your eyes and relax for some amount of time. Now, follow the steps as guided below.
- Palm Exercise: Firstly, Sit quietly then close your eyes. Now, Take few deep breaths to calm your mind from unwanted thoughts. Then rub your hand palms continuously till they become warm. Keep your palm on eyes and be in that position until your palms heat cools down. Repeat this exercise some number of times.
- Blink Exercise: For this exercise, you need to sit silently with open eyes and start to blink your eyes continuously at least 20 times. Now close your eyes and sit idle for 1 minute. This will relax your eyes and removes stress.
- Front Exercise: Keep something like circle or image or other to stare at in front of you at some distance, straight to eyes. Now, Sit idle and start concentrating on the image you kept to stare. This will improve vision and concentration.
- Concentrate on the image at least for 3-5 minutes and then close your eyes and relax for some time. Do this exercise at least ones in a day.
- Look Sideways Exercise: Sit in a straight position and keep your head straight. Not to divert your head from the straight position, use any image or anything in front of you in the same height and start concentrating on it.
- Now without rotating your neck and using just your eyes, start looking both sideways. Start from either left or right than see the object kept in front of you then move to left or right.
- Rotational Exercise: Now, sit straight and start rotating your eyes in circular form slowly. Do these both in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions. Perform these two for 5-10 times every day.
- Up and Down Exercise: You need to start looking up and down by sitting straight with relaxing the mind. Now, Look continuously at least 10 times per day up to the floor and down to the ground without any breaks.
Here are the best foods to improve your eyesight in short period of time:
As we all know any type of healthy food will always keep our body away from any type of diseases. All the best food items are rich in various types of minerals, proteins, nutrients, antioxidants like antioxidants, lutein which help to cure eyesight and improve eye vision. Here is the list of food items which helps in improving eyesight.
Note: Lutein is a pigment present in the retina in high concentration. Various scientists have proved that lutein products or lutein substances will help in improving eyesight.
- Green Leafy Vegetables: Eat various green leafy vegetables like spinach. These are rich in vitamins, provides more proteins to the body and have antioxidants which protect from various diseases.
- Fruits: All the fruits contain several proteins, minerals, vitamins. By adding any of fruit in the everyday meal will make you healthier and improves eyesight. Fruits like pumpkin, papaya, banana, carrot, berries, sweet potato and much more.
- Fluids: High consumption of fluids like fruit juices, vegetable juices, water, etc. will help the body to hydrate body in enough way. You should drink at least one any of your favorite juice every day.
- Vitamin Rich Food: To improve eyesight one must have rich vitamins like vitamin A, C and E. These provide enough antioxidants, nutrients, minerals and other necessary things to the body. Some of the Vitamin-rich foods are berries, eggs, fish, almonds and other dry fruits.
Here is the list of Don'ts to improve or maintain good eyesight:
- Don't engage yourself in one task for a long period of time. At least give 5-10 min break frequently.
- Don't smoke, as smoke is the root of many internal and external diseases. It damages many body parts in which few may not be cured.
- Don't drink alcohol in excess. Alcohol cuts down vitamins and other main minerals in the body and makes the body weak.
- Don' expose your eyes to more or high light or UV radiations as it may weaken your retina and decreases vision.
Although we may maintain and take very good care of our eyes, due to pollution or stress or daily chores are eyes are affected the most. Along with these ways to improve your eyesight naturally one must also visit eye specialist when they observe any type of disease or some sort of problem in their eyes. Doctors suggestion is must and should to protect your eyes from damage.
Hope the above given ways to improve your eyesight naturally helped you. Plus100years wish our readers not to be affected with any sort of problems or disease and stay healthy using our tips.
Stay Healthy! Protect Vision! Be Happy! All the best folks!
"we would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some feedback on this article"