Getting glowing and natural skin is the dream of all women out there. Who doesn’t want it? The moment we hit our 20s or cross our mid-20s we are more concerned about our skin that we become conscious of our health and skin regime. Maintaining healthy and glowing skin all the time is unrealistic but we can of course take precautions and extra care to protect our skin.
There are numerous products available in the market to get you natural and glowing skin but how much can we rely on them? These days in the name of organic and natural products, companies still add agents and elements for their products to work and succeed quickly, often they are mentioned as chemical names or scientific names.
This article is all about getting natural glowing skin without spending heavy amounts of money and experimenting with the skin to figure out what works best for you. I will discuss all the methods and tips you can implement in your skin and beauty regime.
3 Amazing Home Remedies For Glowing Skin :
In India since ancient times, neem has been used for various purposes and remedies. In Ayurveda it has a lot of significance and has been used widely for curing skin diseases also, the neem leaves were kept at home to keep germs and bacteria at bay. Even today, neem contributes to our health and hence you can see companies have come ahead with launching neem-based products be it face wash or face cream. Neem benefits for skin are countless, of them, a few are below.
- Helps in getting rid of dandruff, treats dry scalp, and reduces itchiness.
- Helps in removing lice infestation
- Helps in skin glowing and produces anti-aging effects.
- Helps in removing blackheads and rejuvenates skin instantly.
- Make a hair pack using neem powder, mix it with essential oils like lavender and apply it on your scalp and leave for 15-20 mins afterward wash your hair with shampoo.
- Neem can be used in your bath regime, add a few leaves in boiling water and then mix the water with normal room temperature water and take bath using the water. Make sure the water is not too hot when you take shower.
Just like Neem, turmeric has immense properties to prove beneficial in skincare and body health. You know how mom and granny used to recommend turmeric almost in everything whether it’s beauty-related, health-related, or for healing any bruises or cuts? The use of turmeric will never go out of trend as it has so many healing and useful properties.
Benefits of Turmeric
- Improves digestion
- Best for cold and flu remedy
- Helps in detoxification by removing toxins from the body
- Can act as a pain killer as it reduces inflammation in the body
- In order to get glowing and bright skin, mix aloe vera and turmeric and apply it overnight and wash it after waking up in the morning.
- For dry skin, mix milk cream, honey, and turmeric powder altogether and apply it on your face and neck and wash it off after 15 mins.
- Turmeric helps in reducing and preventing wrinkles; you can mix turmeric, coconut oil, and egg white together and apply it on the face and later wash it off after 10 mins.
Also Read: How to Use Avocado as Body Scrub
3. Aloe Vera
These days everyone has at least one aloe vera plant in their garden or balcony. Why not? Aloe vera is a boon to every household just like all other useful items mentioned above. If you don’t have then you should get one immediately. It not only adds to beauty care but also healthcare both externally and internally. Aloe vera helps in improving digestion, healing sunburn, reducing inflammation caused due to burning, and acts as a cooling and soothing agent for the skin.
- It acts as a skin health enhancer as it hydrates skin and nourishes it as well.
- Aloe vera helps in treating acne, by recovering and helping the skin to return to normal.
- It helps in treating early signs of aging. Improves natural skin elasticity and firmness.
- It helps in easily supplying oxygen to the skin cells.
Aloe Vera Tips
- You can create face wash for yourself at home using aloe vera as per your skin type whether sensitive or dry skin.
- To get glowing skin, mix aloe vera gel with coconut oil and honey together, apply it on your face and wash it off the next morning after keeping it overnight.
- To treat your acne using aloe vera, take 2 teaspoons aloe vera gel, ¼ teaspoon organic nutmeg powder and add a few drops of lemon juice and mix well. This mixture will help you to get rid of acne issues you are facing
There are many other natural items around us that can help us in getting natural and glowing skin if you recognize them. Above all the mentioned helpful tips and items will help you in getting illuminating skin. Neem, Turmeric, and Aloe vera are the important ones that you can use to improve your skin health. Try them out and bring a change in your skincare regime and you will experience the difference.