Stretch Marks, a nightmare of every mother! How many tried endless lotions and solutions to get rid of these stretch marks?
Do you know?
Stretch marks are also known as striae, this occurs when your skin stretches rapidly due to reasons like pregnancy, weight gain, etc. They can be formed among both men and women.
Have you tried these home remedies for stretch marks to remove or lightens your stretch marks?
Top 5 Home remedies for stretch marks:
- Aloe Vera: Take aloe vera paste and add a pinch of turmeric and mix into a paste. Let it dry for an hour and wash with water.
- Cocoa Butter: Massage around stretch marks every night with cocoa butter and leave it. It reduces and disappears stretch marks if used regularly.
- Cucumber and lemon juice: Add a few drops of lemon juice to cucumber juice and massage it over the area. Leave it for 15 min and rinse off with warm water.
- Castor Oil: Massage with castor oil every night to see the best results.
- Black Tea: Add some salt to the boiling black tea, let it cool and Massage it to the stretch mark area.
You can only observe the results if you practice any of these remedies until either they disappear or lightens their marks.