How important is Brisk walking?
Brisk walking is walking fast or speed walking; it is a kind of exercise that helps you get in shape as well as keep physically healthy.
Brisk walking benefits:
- People of all ages
- Strengthening heart
- Losing weight
- Increasing physical fitness
How to do this:
There are some important points that should be kept in mind while doing it; these points are given below
Tips for brisk walking:
- You must set some fixed amount of time for brisk walking.
- You must determine some fixed distance from it.
- You should measure the time you donate to it.
- You should fix time to decrease the amount of time you take for covering the specific distance gradually.
- You should wear good shoes that should be supportive and their heel should be well cushioned.
- You must remain hydrated while it.
- You should do it with a steady pace.
How Many Kilometers Should You Brisk Walk Daily?
According to The Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that three miles should be walked in an hour or one mile in 20 minutes.
Difference Between Walking and Brisk Walking
- Meaning of Brisk walking is nothing but walking fast; for brisk walking, there are many things that are taken care.
- You need to fix the amount of time as well as the distance.
- Contrary to it, you need not learn any technique for walking. You need to just go out and walk as you do the whole day.
- It is better than walking, as it is better for fitness and reducing health risk.
If possible share your experience about Brisk walking