Chanting Om has tremendous benefits for our physical and mental state of the body.
- It drives away all the worldly distractions and adds peace to your mind and soul.
- Chanting Om removes negative thoughts from the mind.
- Improves concentration.
- Draw Om sound from the navel
- Practice in a calm place
- Om reciprocates spiritual energy, adds power to your brain, ensures self-realization, and improvises confidence among yourself.
- Yogic traditions states, there are 108 peethas or sacred sites throughout India. We also contain 108 Upanishads, 108 marma points or sacred points in our body.
- The number 108 with individual number 1,0 and 8 are usually pronounced as one thing, nothing, and everything, and this means our universe revolves around one, emptiness and infinite.