The best cardiologist in Hyderabad has a special skill and training in treating, finding and preventing different diseases related to vessels and heart.
Mostly, your general medical doctor recommends you to a good cardiologist in Hyderabad if he suspects you to be having a serious heart condition.
Some of the symptoms that are usually connected with heart conditions include chest pains, dizzy spells and shortness of breath. Such symptoms can make your general practitioner refer you to the best cardiologist in Hyderabad.
Some other symptoms that can make your doctor recommend you to the best cardiologist include changes in ECG or heart murmurs.
Who is the Cardiologist?
Cardiologists are the trained doctors who are experts and specialized in diagnosing & treating diseases or disorders related to heart and blood vessels, the cardiovascular system.
If you experience any sort of heart problem you might also visit the Best Cardiologist in Hyderabad. Thus, it is suggested to know about the risk factors for heart disease & find what measures you need to take for better heart care.
When Should You Consult a Cardiologist?
A good cardiologist helps the patient with heart disease to live a useful and quality life. He also counsels patients regarding the prevention of heart disease and the risks associated with it.
Primarily, cardiologists play a prominent role in treating patients with heart attack, severe heart rhythm disturbances, and heart failure. Their training and skills are useful in making decisions and carrying out procedures such as balloon angioplasty, heart surgery or catheterization.
Why approach Cardiologist
It is extensively accepted that leading a healthy life & visiting the best cardiologist in Hyderabad India will reduce the risks of cardiovascular diseases. Still, in spite of all words of warning & caution and the severe efforts of the cardiologists’relations, cardiovascular disorders or diseases remain number 1 reason for death across the globe.
In order to lead a healthy life, you need to take care of your heath’s well-being seriously and must have regular visits to a cardiologist, irrespective of our age.
Reasons to approach a Cardiologist
Here are some of the reasons for consulting the best Cardiologist in Hyderabad:
If the physical examination reveals some suspicious symptoms, your doctor may recommend you to a reputed cardiologist in Hyderabad. It is advisable to seek the help of a cardiologist when your physician refers you to him.
If you have unexplainable heart pain then you must seek for a cardiologist.
In case, you have a family history of heart problems and you are above 30 years of age, you should consult a cardiologist regularly for preventing any major risks.
4. You Have High Cholesterol
If your tests reveal high cholesterol then you are at a greater risk of getting heart disease. If the total sums of all the cholesterol are higher than 200mg/dL or even higher then, you must consult one of the top 10 cardiologists in Hyderabad.
5.High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure if not taken care of earlier can ultimately lead to heart problems. Hence, you must keep in touch with good cardiologists and monitor your heart rate and its condition to prevent the onset of such problems.
6. Do you Smoke?
A smoker is at a greater risk of getting heart disease. Smoking lowers the oxygen flow to the heart and increases the heart rate, blood pressure, and blood clotting. All these conditions ultimately lead to clotting of the blood and damage to the cells that line the arteries.
7.Diabetes Contribute to Heart Disease
Studies have revealed that diabetes can lead to heart disease. That makes consulting a cardiologist highly essential as diabetes and heart problem together can create havoc in your health condition.
8.Preeclampsia/ Difficult Pregnancy
Preeclampsia or difficult pregnancy often carries a hidden risk of a heart condition. Such women are two times more likely to suffer from heart disease during pregnancy or after menopause. Hence, they must consult the best Interventional cardiologist in Hyderabad to avoid significant consequences.
9.New Exercise Routine After 40
If you are above 40 years of age and want to opt for an active exercise routine such as hiking or mountain climbing, you should consult your cardiologist to check your heart condition. A professional heart specialist will recommend the right type of exercises according to the condition of your heart.
10.Having Gum Disease
Many health experts believe that there is a direct relationship between gum disease and body inflammation. Hence, if you suffer from painful or swollen gums, it is entirely possible that it is connected to the underlying heart problem.
If you suffer from any of the above problems, you must consult the best cardiologist surgeon in Hyderabad. It is advisable to refer to the best pediatric cardiologist in Hyderabad to treat kids with heart conditions.
How can Best Interventional Cardiologist in Hyderabad help you?
Some individuals can not realize how difficult their heart works & keep pumping for them throughout the day. They can look for the best cardiologist surgeon in Hyderabad to know more about what goes on their heart ticking.
A cardiologist is a physician who has been trained & skilled to find, treat, as well as prevent various diseases of both heart & blood vessels.
They will probably check heartbeat, lungs, blood pressure, blood vessels, and weight. Few issues can be easily diagnosed depending on symptoms & the results of exams.
However, other issues can need tests that are specialized to decide what’s wrong. It is probable that your cardiologist recommends significant lifestyle changes or certain medicines. Every patient is different & unique.
What They Do and Why You Should See One
There are various types of cardiologists and best heart surgery hospitals in Hyderabad. The main difference is between those that do surgeries and those that work in the office sitting & diagnose as well as treat heart issues.
Thus, if you experience an issue but do not know about its cause, then approach a doctor who performs stress, diagnostic tests as well as other exams to find the issue. Then, if all you need is medication, this sort of heart doctor can assist.
But if you require surgery, then you would be referred to a heart doctor that diagnoses patients and performs surgery on them if required. There are a diversity of reasons to see the best cardiologist in Hyderabad.
- Shortness of Breath
- Heart Attack Survivor
- Chest Pains
- Circulation Issues
Cardiologist Could Save Your Life
All patients are required to experience an initial consultation where the doctor reviews their medical history & perform a physical examination. This test can be a little more in detail than what patients are used to & may include such things as having their weight, blood pressure, lungs, heart & blood vessels checked.
Based on the patient's symptoms as well as the doctor's findings on the test a diagnosis can be made at that point. In a few cases, additional testing like an x-ray, ECG or blood test may be needed to make an ultimate diagnosis. Pending the results & diagnosis, the doctor can recommend medication or some lifestyle changes.
Tips for Finding the Best Cardiologist
If individuals are suffering from any problem related to the heart, it is vital that you approach a good heart hospital in Hyderabad. What do you require to look for when choosing the Best Cardiologist in Hyderabad? Experience, Skills, and Education are the main criterion you require to emphasize on while making the choice.
Top 5 Tips for Finding the Best Cardiologist
The best way to seek the best cardiologist is to check with family & friends. If they had approached a heart specialist in their past, they can be able to direct you properly. Alongside with this, you can also request for a reference from main care from the best physician in Hyderabad. A little bit of research online can also provide a list of Best Cardiologist in Hyderabad
- Credentials are an avital aspect that requires focusing on when choosing the best cardiologist. They required qualifying & certifying and have the required skills as well as experience to do the needed procedures.
- Location is one more factor that requires being given significance. The quality of care that an individual receives at the prime hospital Hyderabad may to a large extent based on its reputation.
- The experience level that the cardiologists have is also of vital & must not be ignored. It is best to ask the doctor how many years of experience they have in doing heart surgery.
- You can ask how many times they have done the surgery to ascertain their skills as well as experience.
What Are The Questions That You Can Ask Your Cardiologist?
While choosing the best cardiologist, it is vital that individual ask as various queries as possible so that you can make the right choice.
- How is the risk of heart disease resolute? What are the different screening & diagnostic tests that require being done?
- Does your family history of heart disease & lifestyle affect the risk? What is the heart disease risk &how can it change the coming years? Do I require changing the diet to minimize heart disease risk?
- How frequent must the check-up for heart disease is to be done?
- You can be able to determine individual heart disease risk when individual start getting answers to all queries from the Best Cardiologist in Hyderabad. While making the option, individuals require making sure that the surgery has insurance coverage so it can be covered.
After you select the Best Cardiologist in Hyderabad, it is best to take an appointment so that you are able to decide how at ease you are with them. You require choosing a doctor who you trust as it ensures that you obtain the perfect treatment for the condition. You can also be able to get well fast from the surgery when you make a perfect choice.
Tips related to Heart & Heart care
The following are the tips related to heart and heart care
- Exercise! Research demonstrates top aerobic athletes be likely to live for five years.
- Alternate pureed prunes or applesauce for butter in baking recipes.
- Minimize the salt consumption by reinstating canned vegetables with frozen.
- Pick potassium! This mineral assists balance out sodium levels (a major culprit in damaging our hearts).
- View the glass as half full. Positivity is related to a stronger heart.
- Enjoy a square of 70% dark chocolate. It has potent antioxidant & anti-clotting properties.
- Substitute your desk chair with an exercise ball. It’s the best way to burn extra calories & raise core strength.
- Learn to say no. Saying yes to everything leads to stress & poor health.
- Experiment with whole grains: Try hulled barley, millet, teff, quinoa, buckwheat, & wheat bulgur or berries.
- Go nuts! Studies discover a handful five times for each week assists minimize heart disease risk.
- Keep yourself cool. When your temper increases, the blood pressure also increase.
- Serve lentils, beans or tofu as the primary rather than meat. With a little interest, they shine!
- Get a pedometer. Try adding 100 steps total every week.
- Avoid added sugar.
- Avoid adding flavors to coffee or tea with cinnamon.
- Fill your fridge with low-fat or skim milk products.
- Maintain fitness, every day 10 minutes walk is best
- According to science watching funny flicks is beneficial to blood flow throughout the body.
- Do whatever you wish to do, the strong heart is emotionally & physically fit.
- According to top heart docs, exercise is like sleep: you can’t store it up. Get up, get going!
- Stretch it out, flexible muscles signifies flexible arteries.
- Laughter is the best medicine. It reduces stress and increases your immune system.
- Get some time for a walk with friends & family to enjoy the colors of fall.
- Seek keywords like broiled, baked, grilled, poached or steamed in the meanwhile ordering the food.
- Lift weights: For each pound of muscle you build, you will burn an additional 10 calories for every day.
- Brighten a cold morning. Prepare a low-cal London Fog with Earl Grey tea, vanilla extract & steamed low-fat milk.
- Prefer to intake B vitamins, as they raise good cholesterol by 15 to 35 percent.
- Take 5 minutes to identify where you hold stress: shoulders, jaws, neck. Now stretch, breathe, relax!
- Families that eat dinner together make perfect healthier choices together.
- Let go of pressure & perfectionism. Relax, & take care of yourself.
- Ditch that soda. A pop a day can add a maximum of 15 pounds in a year!
- A bowl of low-sodium, broth-based soup is best
- Have raw vegetables as snacks rather than chips
- Use smaller plates and bowls at home. Portion control protects the heart.
- Moms-to-be who do low-impact exercise give babies a head start on heart health.
- If you feel stress, take a pen and writing about stressful events, that helps you in releasing negative emotions & feel better.
- Prepare a stress-free bedroom. Reduce the thermostat & try earplugs & light-blocking curtains.
- Sample new heart-healthy oils, such as sunflower, soybean, and sesame.
- Try fitness break anytime and anywhere. Stash stretch bands & skipping ropes in your purse.
- Have a cozy movie night. Serve air-popped and low-fat cocoa popcorn seasoned with Cajun spices.
- Always keep harmful stress levels down
- Avoid frying and try broiling, steaming or baking the food for healthier meals
- Toss few chia seeds on a salad for a strike of heart-healthy fiber & omega-3s.
- Plan a workout date with a friend at least once a week. Studies also demonstrate that you will lose more weight together!
- Don’t intake salt more than 2,300 mg a day
- Listening to music gives feel-good hormones.
- Release anger: Holding aggravation hurts your heart
- Smile! When you beam on the outside, you beam on the inside too. Research links happiness with strong hearts.
- Substitute screen time with face time. Restrict TV to two hours for each day.
- Mingle and spend time with family & friends. Socializing is enormous for your heart!
- Try to do tai chi, meditation, or a quiet walk in the park.
- Enjoy fall’s bounty: Get some fennel, beans, okra, shallots, corn, and late summer squash on a plate.
- To make waiting less stressful, keep Sodoku puzzles, knitting or a book in a bag.
- Try cycling, walking or public transit to travel rather than car
- Explore malls for window-shopping at least 30 minutes of brisk walking
- Just as it is margarine, doesn’t mean it is healthy to heart. Refer the label: It should non-hydrogenated & trans-fat-free.
- Move your feet sign up for fun run or a charity walk for good cause
- Explore your city with a walking tour
- Get tested! 50% percent of women are suffering from high cholesterol.
- Don’t worry more about the future. Excess anxiety can stress your heart.
- Saying thanks and expressing gratitude minimize stress, which can assist in taking an extra strain off the heart.
- Replace lean turkey for ground beef, as it contains less saturated fat.
- Add more color to the plate this improves heart health immediately by upping fruit and vegetable intake.
- Imagine a healthier you. It’s the initial step toward making a lasting change.
- Measure blood pressure, as 50% of people are not aware that they have high blood pressure
- The intake of extra vegetables into sauces & soups for a stealthy health boost!
- Always stick to low GI foods They can cause fewer spikes in blood sugar, which means less strain on your heart.
- Intake whole fruits, rather than drinking fruit juices, to get insoluble fiber.
- Make a habit to carry a home a doggy bag whenever you eat outside
- Avoid smoking, eat right and exercise; these help in reducing the risk of heart disease & stroke up to 80 percent.
- Have good Relaxation as it is good for heart and soul.
- Try a good Indian dahl recipe. Legumes not at all tasted so good!
- Healthy sex lives make for healthy hearts. A sexy session can be as good for your heart as a brisk walk.
- Try Hazelnut, Peanut or Almond butter on bread.
- Gardening reduces stress & burn 400 calories for each hour!
- Quit smoking because the smokers are three times more probable to die of heart disease.
- A good dose of vitamin D keeps the heart cells healthy.
- Have a minimum of seven hours of sleep. Sleep make your heart happy.
- Brush and floss! Good oral health minimizes the heart attack risk.
- Avoid sugar in as it is not a healthy choice.
Follow the aforesaid steps and keep your heart strong and safe.
Thanks for reading this article share your comments on this Post