Caffeine intake in moderation is good for heart health (CVD), and other diseases.
- According to federal dietary guidelines intake of three to five cups of coffee per day can improve heart health but it occurs only for black coffee with less caffeine content.
- A study by the British Heart Foundation in 2019 says drinking limited coffee will not cause heart diseases.
- The Queen Mary University of London in the UK found that coffee doesn’t cause arterial stiffness or cardiovascular problems.
- As the more studies evolved coffee consumption is declared as good for heart patients and doesn’t increase the heart risk factors.
- Some times consumption of Coffee with an empty stomach more than 2 Cups can cause acidity problems.
Consult your cardiologist for more opinions.
Kindly Share Your Thoughts on this Article
Don't Miss Every Day Valuable Posts @ 7 am ist on www.plus100years.com/health-topic/