Would you like to quit smoking? Looking for easy ways to quit smoking? If yes, then you are at right place. A large number of people hope to have easy ways to quit smoking.
Because, everyone on this earth is aware that smoking puts an individual's health at risk, whether they are a smoker or not. However, most of the people don't even realize that the knowledge they have on the effects of smoking is incomplete.
Every day, expert's research continues to open individual's eyes to new horrifying smoking effects. If an individual decides to quit smoking, then he or she should be honest and strong enough for taking major decisions and controlling themselves from addicting back towards smoking.
Why quit smoking
Smoking is the major single, preventable cause of death & disease in the world. Tobacco smoke contains more than 4,000 chemicals, which are highly toxic & more than 40 of them lead to cancer. This is the main reason that to be considered to quit smoking.
Smoking cigarettes not only cause a threat to individual health who smokes but also to others around him or her, experiencing secondhand smoke increases risk of heart disease and lung cancer in healthy nonsmokers.
A number of diseases can be caused due to from cigarette smoking. Besides, it has been a verified that smoking cigarettes can shorten individual's lifespan to 50%. Individuals have to quit smoking for the people in their Life. By adopting easy ways to quit smoking, individuals are protecting their loved ones.
Reasons for quitting smoking
- Individuals live longer life
- When Individuals Quit Smoking, their body can start to repair itself
- By quitting smoking, one can protect his or her family & friends
- Individuals can look, feel, and be healthier
- Chances of having cancer, heart disease, heart attacks, cataracts, stroke and other diseases will go down.
- Individuals are very less likely to catch colds or the flu, and will be able to cover quicker even if they get sick.
- Individuals can cough less and breathe easier
- Blood pressure will go down
- Skin looks healthier and youthful.
- Teeth & fingernails will not be stained.
Easy ways to quit smoking
The following are Easy ways to quit smoking for the Individuals who are planning to quit smoking:
- Make an honest list of all the things you like about smoking.
- Then make another list why quitting is not easy.
- Set a date to quit the smoking
- Note all the reasons for quitting on a card.
- When you're getting ready to quit smoking, stop purchasing cartons of cigarettes.
- Make a list of when you smoke for a week prior quitting.
- Make a list of things to do when a craving hits.
- It is suggested to quit smoking when you're in a good mood.
- When the quit date arrives, flush out anything that reminds you about smoking
- Keep all the money you saved on cigarettes in a glass jar.
- Turn to decaf till you've been cigarette-free for period of two months.
- Think difficult things that you done in your past life.
- Find healthy snack food, which you can carry along with you.
- Turn to a cup of herbal tea when you usually have a cigarette.
- Rather than having a cigarette break at work, play games, spend time with your near or dear ones.
- Create a smoke-free zone.
- In order to reduce cravings, change your routine.
- Swipe by health food store for Avena sativa (oat) extract.
By following the aforesaid ways, one can easily quit smoking
Benefits of quitting smoking
By adopting Easy ways of quitting smoking, one can attain various benefits. The lack of oxygen in blood frequently causes severe heart diseases and other health problems. After quitting smoking, within 12 hours the carbon monoxide in the body decreases to lesser levels, which in turn, oxygen amount in the blood increases to normal levels.
Individuals can experience below benefits soon after quitting the smoking:
- Within 6 hours: Heart rate slows & blood pressure becomes more stable
- Within a day: Nicotine goes out of your bloodstream, carbon monoxide level in the blood gets reduced & oxygen reaches heart and muscles and fingertips become warmer & hands steadier.
- Within a week: Sense of taste & smell improves, lungs natural cleaning system onsets to recover, removing mucus, tar as well as dust from your lungs.
- Within 3 months: Less cough& wheezing improves the immune system, Blood flows easily to hands and feet.
- Within 6 months: Less likely to be coughing up phlegm, and experience less stress than when you were smoking.
- After 1 year: Lungs are healthier.
- Within 2 to 5 years: Large drop in the risk of heart attack & stroke and the risk continue to decrease gradually over time.
- After 10 years: Risk of lung cancer is less than that of a continuing smoker.
- After 15 years: Risk of heart attack & stroke is close to an individual who has never smoked.