Precautions for Diabetics High blood pressure and heart related diseases
With more than 70% of the Indian population facing the risk of heart disease, the country is all set to become the coronary heart illness and global diabetes capital.
The news is indeed shocking, and almost all the cardiologists in the country will agree that precautions and proper information can help a lot to save affliction of heart disease on the younger generation.
Best Cardiologist in Hyderabad is hard to find as we have many doctors, but this article will give you the idea on how to choose the best cardiologist. How to find the top cardiologist in Hyderabad? Is the biggest puzzle to many of the people who are either new or old to Hyderabad because everyone wants to get the best cardiologist doctor in Hyderabad for treatment when it comes to the main part of the body "Heart" Here in this article we are going to discuss on everything and every need of the cardiologist.
- The current projections suggest that India will have the largest patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases in the coming few years.
- At present, 1/5th of the deaths in the country occur due to coronary heart disease that is expected to reach 1/3rd by the year 2020.
- Heart diseases affect the Indians 10 to 15 years earlier than the Western citizens.
- India has around 50.8 million diabetic patients, the highest number in the world reported from any other country in the world.
- Similarly, the prevalence of hypertension has also increased in the last 50 years and at present 25 to 30 percent people in the urban areas and 10 to 15 percent people in the rural areas is suffering from hypertension.
- Both hypertension and diabetes are the major factors contributing to the increase in the cases of heart diseases.
Here are the some Precautions for Diabetics, High blood pressure, and heart related diseases
- Exercise or walk daily for 30 minutes.
- Avoid spicy, sugar based foods ,Alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid over eating and fasting.
- Maintain healthy weight and sound sleep.
- Get regular health checkups.
- Reduce your sodium intake.
- Eat a healthy and low fat diet which contains potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Avoid drinking tea, coffee and any other beverages containing high percentage of caffeine.
- Take oatmeal and fresh fruits as breakfast.
- Practice yoga and meditation.
"Your comment is valuable here"