Pregnancy is the most memorable moment for women. when a woman gets pregnant she needs to take care of her health and her baby health. she should follow the diet and exercises to make both healthy.so we are here to tell you some points for pregnant women.
Here are the general advises before doing the exercises for pregnant women
- Do not do the wrong postures during sitting an standing.
- Pregnant women should do regular stress less exercises.
- Yoga postures like pranayama, anulom-vinlom etc are the best to help her and her baby.
- Other than exercises sitting, standing, and safe lifting will help her in a backache.
Instructions to follow before doing exercises
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Warm up your body by doing brisk walking
- Take proper positions as the mode of exercise
- Maintain each position and take the breath for 10 counts
- Back to an original position
- Repeat the same position in opposite side
- Take rest if you are tired
- Follow the postures according to the advice of doctors
when not to do exercises
- If a pregnant woman is suffering from blood pressure,lung disease, low hemoglobin level
- Always follow the instructions of doctors
Here are some postures to follow the pregnant women
- Upper raising in lateral position
- Anulom- vinlom
Some simple warm up exercises
- Ankle exercise
- Knee exercise
“we would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some feedback on this article”